Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thoughts about PDA

After taking some time to look through my old MSU website realized that I have not put much content on there. At the same time I realized that I have learned a lot over the last 3 years.

In thinking about whether I want to do a showcase of my best work or display work to show my growth, I have decided on the former. By using my .mac account I can use IWeb to created a website displaying some of the things I am most proud of. At the same time these are all projects that I feel took a lot of learning on my part. I am proud of the work I did because in the end, I met the goals but also showed a side of myself.

Since IWeb is dynamic I can show podcasts, vodcasts, link to documents and videos. By being able to show a variety of work I think I can portray what I have learned over the years. I am also thinking about adding tags and descriptions to each part of the website so people can understand why I have chosen to include the things I did. Also, it will give them some insight into the process.

No comments: